The position of 5-Day Club Assistant Director is responsible for assisting the Clubs Director in preparation for the summer ministry.
Job Title: 5-Day Club Assistant Director
Reports to: Clubs Director
To assist plan promote and oversee the following programs: 5-Day Club, Mailbox Club, party clubs and to assist with Discovery Time.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Contact churches and schools to conduct children’s ministries. Promote 5-Day Clubs, Mailbox Clubs and Party clubs and facilitate all club related training and activities. Provide guidance and resources to the volunteers who teach in these programs. Raise sufficient financial support to cover staff and administrative expenses for these ministries.
- Recruit, train and give guidance to summer missionaries
- Provide on-going supervision to summer missionaries throughout the summer
- Plan and direct training for summer missionaries
- Send out application forms, research references, write follow-up letters to potential summer missionaries
- Work with national team in developing and collecting curriculum and teaching supplies
- Recruit volunteer teachers and hostesses for the summer program
- Have all missionaries and hosts who are serving with CEF Summer Ministries complete the necessary forms pertaining to their field of work:
- a) Child Abuse registry b) Statement of faith c) Teacher’s commitment
- Ensure that all summer ministry equipment is returned to CEF
- Promote CEF ministries including Truth Chasers Club
- Prepare monthly staff report to the Provincial Director’s Office
- Administrative duties – gather statistical information, attend meetings, contact ministry supporters, write reports, etc.
- Prepare and teach children in CEF programs, churches and camps, when requested
- Assist in other relevant CEF activities such as: banquets, volunteer appreciation, Discovery Time, newsletters, etc.
- Be available to help with gospel-tent ministries when possible
- Assist with teacher training for churches during the year
- Complete CMI
- Maintain a positive attitude when working with other staff to promote ministry unity
- Complete other assignments as given by the Provincial Director with a big smile
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the CEF Staff Application.