The position of Ministry Advocate is open to individuals with a heart and passion first and foremost for the Lord, and for the evangelization of children.
Job Title: Ministry Advocate
Immediate Supervisor: Provincial Director
Wanting to be God’s “hearts and hands,” we are looking for an individual to cast vision to churches, families and individuals in reaching the next generation with the truth of Jesus Christ. We are seeking a person who has many/all of the following competencies and personality factors:
- Is super friendly and outgoing
- Enjoys sharing his/her passion with others
- Is open to visiting various new churches
- Has excellent planning, organizing and following-through skills
- Is a good listener
- Is a good oral and written communicator
- Is highly motivated
- Is able to work equally as well independently, as within a group/team
- Leads others by inspiration, influence and persuasion
- Takes pride in delivering personal work products on time, to specification and within budget constraints
- Is a strategic and systems-oriented thinker, yet is simultaneously detail-oriented
- Knows how to align personal and group efforts with the church’s overall “Mission and Vision,” as well as with the work of the Mission and Outreach Committee and other allied committees and groups
- Is proficient in the standard Office Suite (Word™, Powerpoint™, Excel™, email)
Will actively seek opportunities to connect with new churches and potential volunteers to share CEF’s vision of reaching Manitoba’s children
Will liaise with pastors to ensure that CEF’s Statement of Faith is fully aligned with the beliefs of the church
Will share the vision of CEF to reach the children of Manitoba with the church leadership team, members and congregation through our various ministries
Will connect new, interested contacts with the correct staff member
Lifestyle Agreement Policy
Our lives are a reflection of the Lord and we are committed to upholding biblical standards in all areas of faith and practice including morality, ethics and in all relationships. These standards help us protect the integrity and witness of the organization and the reputation of our Lord Jesus Christ.
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to IBK at email@example.com.