Training and Equipping
It is our desire to team up with churches to evangelize and disciple the children in your community. High quality training and excellent materials are available to further equip your children’s ministry workers. CEF will provide ongoing support to help you reach children in your church and community.
Children’s Ministries Institute
Specialized, practical training for all children’s workers, focusing on evangelism and discipleship.
-Teaching Children Effectively Level 1 (30 hours)
A dynamic course providing knowledge and tools to effectively evangelize children and begin a community outreach ministry.
-Teaching Children Effectively Level 2 (30 hours)
This highly applicable course provides Biblical principles and practical methods for guiding a saved child in continual spiritual growth.
Workshops covering a variety of subjects can be tailored to the needs of your group. Each module is 45 minutes long.
- The Final Authority (Why Evangelize Children)
- 1, 2, 3 Jesus Loves Me (Helping Children Understand the Message of Salvation)
- Guiding the Child to the Saviour (Counseling the Unsaved Child for Salvation)
- Inside-Outside (Ministering to Children Through the Local Church)
- I’m Not Too Little (Taking the Preschool Challenge)
- One Step at a Time (Victory Through Christ)
- Developing Knowledgeable Children (Teaching Doctrine to Children)
- Teachers who Touch Lives (A look at the Teacher)
- Bible Lesson Preparation & Presentation I (Life Changing Bible Lessons for the Unsaved Child)
- Bible Lesson Preparation & Presentation II (Life Changing Bible Lessons for the Saved Child)
- Drawing In The Net (The Salvation Invitation)
- Gourmet Food for the Soul (Growing Through God’s Word)
- Bible Memory - More than Memory Work
- Music with a Message - Singing
- Review - Meaningful and Fun
- Discipline - Managing You Classroom
- Basic Steps to Maturity (Teaching the Saved Child Throughout the Class Hour)
- Knowing Your Children (Characteristics of Children)
- Enter His Gates with Thanksgiving (Learning to Pray)
For more information and for booking a seminar, contact the CEF MB office at:
179 Henderson Hwy