The position of Volunteer Representative is open to individuals with a heart and passion first and foremost for the Lord, and for the encouragement and appreciation of our volunteers.
Job Title: Volunteer Representative
Immediate Supervisor: Provincial Director
Wanting to be God’s “hearts and hands,” we are looking for an individual who loves people and enjoys ministering to them through events, phone calls and encouragement. We are seeking a person who has many/all of the following competencies and personality factors:
- Is super friendly and outgoing
- Enjoys encouraging others
- Has excellent planning, organizing and following-through skills
- Is a good listener
- Is a good oral and written communicator
- Is highly motivated
- Is able to work equally well independently, as well as within a group/team
- Leads others by inspiration, influence and persuasion
- Takes pride in delivering personal work products on time, to specification and within budget constraints
- Is a strategic and systems-oriented thinker, yet is simultaneously detail-oriented
- Is proficient in the standard Office Suite (Word™, Powerpoint™, Excel™, email)
Will plan events to appreciate the various groups of volunteers we are blessed to have
Will be creative in new ways to encourage and inspire volunteers in their faithful service
Lifestyle Agreement Policy
Our lives are a reflection of the Lord and we are committed to upholding biblical standards in all areas of faith and practice including morality, ethics and in all relationships. These standards help us protect the integrity and witness of the organization and the reputation of our Lord Jesus Christ.
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to IBK at email@example.com.